Sunday, May 17, 2009

Back-to-School

Well, I'm heading back to school tomorrow from my time off recovering from foot surgery. I have to say I'm a bit excited. I'm one of those chosen souls who actually loves her job. I spent the evening getting everything ready and organized...I'm a geek. So hard to admit.


I like to think of myself as a fashionista - that is such a joke. If you could see the downright UGLY, excuse me, FUGLY shoes I have to wear back after my surgery you would die laughing at the fashionista comment. I'm just a plain wannabe.


I would show a picture of the shoes, but I 'm way too embarrassed. So, here's a picture of my nice school filled with my wonderful 28 third-graders. I miss them and I think I'm gonna pick them up a treat tomorrow on my way in.



Today's Daisy: Always remember the Golden Rule...even when someone has ugly shoes!



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - you and your blog are so damned cute! I haven't blogged for a week now - longest I've ever gone... back to work SUCKS! And I'm just on home study! Anyhow, are we still on for Thursday night? Where? Time? I'm calling sitters TODAY!

    May you not trip on your fugly shoes today. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, and you go back to mouthy kids...NICE. {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...I always enjoy comments.